Our JK/SK and School Age programs provide a safe, active, and stimulating environment that supports children attending at Maurice Cody and Eglinton Junior Public School with programming steered by the interests of the children.
Outdoor physical playtime in the school yards and at Purple Tree in our fenced backyard ensures children receive a healthy dose of daily outdoor exercise. Excursions off-site on PA Days and Break Weeks to places like The Science Centre or Bowlerama are lots of fun!
Arts & crafts, games, puzzles, music/stories and a wide variety of manipulatives and building materials allow for group or independent play.
Our dramatic play areas (Vet Clinic, Travel Agency, Post Office etc.) are great for role-playing while our interactive science table provides fun hands-on learning.
- 7:30am – 6:00pm (less Maurice Cody and EPS time).
- Children are escorted to and from Maurice Cody and Eglinton Junior Public School (EPS) by Purple Tree staff.
- A healthy snack is provided after school (children stay at MC and EPS for lunch).
- Full-Day coverage (7:30am – 6:00pm) for PA Days, one week of Christmas Break, March Break and Easter Monday is included.
- 10 month school year program.
- Summer Camp is available July and August (4 weeks mandatory for children entering JK, SK or grade 1).